quinta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2017

Winter Bird

Walking in my sleep Like the naked trees Will they wake up again? Do they sleep, do they dream? Feel it as the wind strokes my skin I am moved by the chill Hear the winter bird sing My tears are always frozen I can see the air I breathe Got my fingers painting pictures On the glass in front of me Lay me by the frozen river Where the boats have passed me by All I need is to remember How it was to feel alive Silent days, violent chase We are dancing again In a dream, by the lake Ah My tears are always frozen I can see the air I breathe Got my fingers painting pictures On the glass in front of me Lay me by the frozen river Where the boats have passed me by All I need is to remember How it was to feel alive Pressed against my pillow like the ageing winter sun Only wake each morning to remember that you're gone So I drift away again To winter I belong Ah My tears are always frozen I can see the air I breathe Got my fingers painting pictures On the glass in front of me Lay me by the frozen river Where the boats have passed me by All I need is to remember How it was to feel alive My tears are always frozen All I need is to remember How it was to feel alive All I need is to remember How it was to feel alive

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário